We are so excited to have you at Bikram Yoga Avondale!
If you are a first timer, it is normal to feel intimidated or nervous. This yoga is designed for beginners and you'll be in good hands. Your teacher will tell you exactly what to do, and you can watch the students around you. All you have to do is breathe!
Wether you are a newbie or you've practiced before, commit to yourself to take 10 classes as quickly as possible. That way, no one has to tell you how good this yoga is for you, you will feel it for yourself.
Not sure if you're eligible for the LivingSocial or Amazon Local deal?
Unfortunately, the LivingSocial and Amazon Local deals are no longer available for purchase.
How to redeem your deal:
- Register online.
- Print the deal voucher or locate the digital voucher on your smartphone. See more details about this on Livingsocial.com.
- Prepare for your first class by checking out our First Timers page, read over Hot Yoga Etiquette, and seeing the signature Bikram Yoga Postures.
- Pick a time on our Class Schedule that works best for you to take your first class. You do not need to reserve your spot ahead of time.
- Come at least 15 minutes before the class starts* and make sure you bring your voucher (printed or digital).
*There is no late admittance once class has begun, and all classes start on time. Please be sure to arrive early!
Some tips to survive a Bikram Yoga class:
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day so that you’re well hydrated for class.
- Avoid eating 2 hours before class.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to register and meet your teacher. There is no late admittance to any class.
- Bring: a yoga mat, a large towel, some water, and a good attitude.
- Wear: light, fitted exercise clothing. Avoid sweats, long pants and heavy t-shirts.
For more details on how to prepare and what to expect in a hot yoga class, please see our First Timers page.